Rev. Jacque Green reflects on communal grief in light of a world dealing with Covid-19.
Articles and Books Mentioned in this Podcast:
- Doehring, Carrie. (2019). Searching for Wholeness Amidst Traumatic Grief: The Role of Spiritual Practices that Reveal Compassion in Embodied, Relational, and Transcendent Ways. Pastoral Psychology. 68.
- Healing Our Hurts: Coping with Difficult Emotions, Daniel G. Bagby, 2013
- Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief, David Kessler, 2019
- When worried: Is 43:1–13; Mt 6:25–34; Php 4:4–7; 1 Pe 5:7
- When lonely: Ps 73:23–24; Is 41:10; Is 49:14–16; Jn 14:15–21
- When tired or weary: Is 40:28–31; Mt 11:28–30; 2 Co 4:16–18; Php 4:12–13
- When discouraged: Ps 34:18; Ps 42:5; La 3:20–23; Ro 8:28–39
Spiritual Practices (not mentioned)
Spiritual Disciplines Handbook: Practices That Transform Us. Adele Ahlberg Calhoun, 2015