This is the latest version of the budget from the Finance Committee for everyone’s review. Click here to access the budget.
- The Finance Committee (FC) incorporated many suggestions for the budget and it is over projected income. During the last couple of years (Covid times!) significant allocations of the budget have not been spent. There is also the fact that (we hope) contributions may increase as the year progresses.
- The average monthly tithing (less Endowment Foundation Contribution) is:
- 2022……………$25,225 (based on 4 months only)
****The ’22-’23 budget is based on tithing of $27,000/month
- At this time there is no Associate Pastor for Children & Families and that position may not be filled for some time. It was not included in this budget, a reduction of approx. $29,250.
- The FC, with the assistance of Kathy McGraw, will be looking into, requesting quotes, and comparing the Church’s insurance package prices/coverage with at least one other company in August. There may be no cost savings but we feel that it is worth looking into.
Thank you for your review and input regarding the FY 22-23 proposed budget.
There will be a church-wide Zoom meeting to discuss the budget on Sunday, June 5 at 7:00 PM. Please click here for the zoom link.
With Best Regards,
The Finance Committee – Margaret Ailes, Jim Soyars & Dan Herman