Since the spring of 2020, Tabernacle has been taking precautions to minimize the spread of Covid-19 and follow the advice of our government and medical professionals. We closed our doors for over a year and switched to online worship via Livestream. Below you will find the original Safety Protocol Document, created by the Safety Protocol Team and voted on by the church. As agreed, the Safety Protocol Team has been monitoring the situation and continues to create up-to-date guidelines for us to re-enter safely.
In May 2021, we will open worship to the public following Phase 1 of the Protocol document. Everyone in person is asked to follow these guidelines for in-person gathering:
• Wear masks while inside the building. • Maintain social distancing (six feet from people not in your pod). • Maintain proper hygiene (wash hands, cough into elbows, etc). • Stay home if ill or showing possible symptoms.
More information on what in-person worship will look like:
Latest Covid-19 Updates
- Re-Entry Phase OneDear Church Family, We are thrilled that COVID numbers continue to improve! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer and closer, but we are not there quite yet. We are, however, ready to move forward, especially in light of the new recommendations that have come from the CDC. At the same … Continue reading Covid-19 UpdatesRead more
- Re-Entry PhasesWe are thrilled that COVID numbers continue to improve! The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer and closer, but we are not there quite yet. We are, however, ready to move forward, especially in light of the new recommendations that have come from the CDC. At the same time, we acknowledge … Continue reading Covid-19 UpdatesRead more
- Returning in-person safelyDear Tabernacle Family, The time has come! Next Sunday Tabernacle will open its doors wide and welcome people back into the sanctuary for the first time in over a year. You can RSVP to attend our in person gathering here. We know that some are not ready to return. We see you and fully recognize that … Continue reading Covid-19 UpdatesRead more
- Return to in-person worshipDear Tabernacle Staff and Church Family, During the last few months, you have tasked our committee to come up with protocols that would help keep our congregation safe in the face of COVID-19. We have gone through a long year of not being able to be face-to-face! Now, however, we are approaching the metrics originally … Continue reading Covid-19 UpdatesRead more
- Safety Protocol Implementation Team UpdateDear Church Family, Today I am writing to you on behalf of the “Safety Protocol Implementation Team.” Over the last few months, our team has worked together to put structures in place that have allowed us to re-enter the Church building as safely as possible. Over the last couple of weeks, we have been able … Continue reading Covid-19 UpdatesRead more
Original Safety Protocol Document
Our church family agreed on the Safety Protocol below. Our Safety Protocol Implementation Team continues to monitor conditions and give updates (found above) based on the latest information.